Sunday, June 5, 2016

A Couple of Strange New Lands (Jokaydia Grid)

Using the bulletin board of landmarks near Scooter's Emporium, I teleported to Xhesid Veemit, a sandy, seemingly uninhabited place filled with maps of the Holy Land, references to scripture, and plenty of slide shows that failed to captivate me for long.  While there, I encountered a camel, some interesting pillows with different scripts attached to them, and a couple of caches of avatar supplies. Perhaps the most unexpected finds were a box containing a Darth Vador avatar costume and a fourth Tardis.

Xhesid Veemit 

Notice Tardis four and some funky pillows.

Of note, the Darth Vador outfit didn't look nearly as cool as I'd hoped.

Fail


Also featured on the board near Scooter's was Montclair University, which had an existentialism walk filled with informative notecards and some stunning scenery.



I got excited when I thought that I could take a copy of this metaphorical pot of gold, but alas, I was only able to copy one piece.



No comments:

Post a Comment