Thursday, June 2, 2016

I made my first skirt (Jokaydia Grid)

I get it.  Making a skirt in the virtual world is not the same as making one in real life.

It was, however, challenging to make my first inworld clothing, because I had to learn how to use the Loop Rez tool (given to me by Laurie Skowhegan) and then link all of the pieces correctly.

After creating the skirt, I figured out why the T-pose is useful.

The T-pose has a useful function; it's for adjusting clothing to your avatar.

When I tried to fit the skirt to my avatar without the T-pose, it didn't work so well.
This is what it looks like if you forget to attach your skirt to your pelvis.

This capture reminds me of a Vogue shoot; nowhere would this happen in real life.



1 comment:

  1. Hello Jill, Nice dress you made there. I wonder if someone can also knit in the virtual world.

    ReplyDelete