Tuesday, May 17, 2016

I Found a Tardis and Built a Table (Jokaydia Grid)

I spent quite a bit of time wandering, and found an empty pub, cafe, and several classrooms.

After teleporting to jokaydiaGRID's version of Marlboro College, I discovered a Tardis (matching the one on my t-shirt).  I tried to go inside of it, but I couldn't get past the door.  Finding it made me laugh, though, which I'll admit made me more curious about what else I might encounter.

Not far from the Tardis, I found a sign that said "Build a Table," where I received a pair of digital notecards with directions on them.  It took quite a while to figure out how to make sense of the directions, but I was eventually able to build a virtual table to earn bonus XP points!  Oddly, I found that I was sort of proud of myself for building this table; but, in hindsight, figuring it out took a sizable chunk of my evening, which may not be a story I'm proud to tell.

I've built a couple of virtual tables!



Lessons Learned:
If you right/mouse/click, a wheel with choices is generated.  If you select "Create," you can access a bunch of tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment