Friday, May 27, 2016

Mirinesse (Jokaydia Grid)

Mirinesse has a Script Lab equipped with a Tardis (the third one I've encountered) and static avatar "script bots" that will engage you in creepy, computer generated chit chat.



Unlike the other Tardises, this one has a fully operationally door that closes when you go inside.  It also makes a realistic sound if you get stuck inside of it.

I encountered a bulletin board that invited me to post an image, but I was unsuccessful following what seemed like easy directions.   I was supposed to be able to use the control key to drag a snapshot from my inventory to a blank square on the board, but I couldn't get it to work.  I would be really cool if we could get some Marlboro avatars posted on that board. 


I added a copy of a "pose stand" to my inventory and brought it back to my storage unit at Marlboro. I'm trying to figure out to use script to animate my avatar with gestures and poses.  Please forgive the banality of the video shared below.  Apparently, a post stand is useful for attaching clothing and other objects to your avatar.  Goofy!






No comments:

Post a Comment