Thursday, May 26, 2016

More Exploration of Skowhegan (jokaydiaGRID)

Upon my return to Skowhegan I discovered a Teleport Hub that has a wall of images inside that can teleport you to different places if you touch them.


After touching an image called the Dark Star, my avatar took a long trip down.


I teleported to a castle that had some questionable art inside, which I did not choose to capture.

Touching another image at the Teleport Hub brought me to a room with haunting animations and this imposing fire dog.  When touched, a pop-up screen asks if you'd like to be transported to a web link. Since I found this in an educational world, I clicked on the link and was transported to site filled with short stories!


Later, I found myself nosing around a house with a psychedelic floor and a great view of the temple.

I returned to the temple where I'd seen the Mangia art, and spent a little more time looking at the collection.  The work depicted below was accompanied by some poetic writing, which reminded me I was, in fact, in an educational world.

I accidentally stumbled upon the hair salon when I touched a rock jutting out of a watery blue platform.  A window opened up, allowing me to investigate information about the world, including coordinates that delivered me to an empty salon.

The salon had a bunch of wigs and barber's chair in it.  I'd hoped to catch the MASD 54 students at work, but my timing didn't work out.

If you are interested in visiting the salon, here is the hop link you can paste into your Firestorm browser.  hop://74.63.215.2:8002/MASD%2054/137/107/28




No comments:

Post a Comment